The primary purpose of the Journal of Innovation Management and Organizational Behavior (JIMOB) is to publish scholarly research articles in the fields of Management and Organizational Behavior. As a official journal of the Iran-mehr: The Institute for Social Study and Research, the JIMOB is recognized as an instrument for projecting and supporting the goals and objectives of this organization, which include scholarly research and the free exchange of ideas. JIMOB appreciates original articles, review articles, short-papers, and conceptual papers research on all aspects of Innovation Management and Organizational Behavior.
JIMOB is open access Journal. All Processes (Submission, Review Process, Acceptance and Publication) are free. Full Texts are free to download.
Before manuscript send to reviewers they are evaluating by editorial board and it takes time depends on their meeting times.
Some times the meeting for evaluating the manuscripts is scheduled once a month, some times twice a month or maybe once in 2 months, it depends on the number of papers we receive.
JIMOB focuses on the following topics:
- Innovation in services, products and processes and administrative and organizational innovations
- Technology and innovation management
- Entrepreneurship and organizational entrepreneurship
- Creative management and creative organizations
- Innovation engineering and innovation risk
- Management of intellectual capital
- Patterns, tools and mechanisms of innovation, creativity and entrepreneurship
- Teaching creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship and innovation promotion system
- Theorizing and methodology of creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship
- Policymaking in the innovation system
- The infrastructures and requirements for the development of creativity, innovation and entrepreneurship and the actors of the innovation system
- Commercialization and marketing of creative ideas and innovation
- Commercialization of knowledge, innovation and technology
- Management of research and development of the innovation system
- Intellectual foundations and philosophy of innovation management
- Requirements and cultural-social platforms of innovation
- Ethics and innovation
- Infrastructures and requirements for the development of absorption capacities in the innovation system
- Study, criticism and evaluation in innovation system
- Strategies and structures of the innovative system
- The challenges of the innovation system in the development policies of the administrative system and science and technology
- Organizational, national and international innovation strategies
- Development and transformation and innovative improvement of the organization
- Knowledge management and innovation
- Future research of innovation
- Industrial and organizational psychology
- Human resources and organizational behavior
- Occupational and professional counseling